PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Memory Lane - Mixed Media Art Journal

Hello lovelies!

I have so many lovely old photo's of my family, it is so nice to be able to look at them and think about the history that goes with them. I decided to start an Art Journal to use these beautiful photo's. Of course the start of the Journal is the front cover. So, using mixed media techniques I have picked out a beautiful photo of my mum as a little girl. I have co-ordinated the colour scheme of my project to match the photo.


I subscribe to CRAFT BOX which is a monthly craft box subscription. All the lace, embellishment's, flower's and SNIP ART is from the February Box.

The other material's I have used are...

- Finnabair Clear Gesso
-Cosmic Shimmer Glue
- Cosmic Shimmer Matt Chalk Paint's in shades Pink Dusk, Citron, Warm White
- White Ecoline Paint
- Tim Holtz Bubble Stencil
- That Craft Place Heart Stencil
- Distress Ink Vintage Photo 

I really enjoyed creating this mixed media piece. It is so lovely to look back at these old photo's.

Thank you for stopping by to see my project.

Have fun and happy crafting,
lot's of love
Nicola
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment