PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Crafting Musketeers Challenge 43

Hello lovelies!

Well, it's a while since I posted for the CRAFTING MUSKETEERS challenge. I had a year out and the lovely girls on the design team welcomed me back this month. I'm really happy to be back and  working alongside a lovely team. 

So, the challenge theme this time is 

' Christmas Wishes'

Our sponsor this month is 


I've used a lovely cute gingerbread image for my design team card


I've coloured using Letraset Promarkers in shades:

Cinnamon - Terracotta - Pastel Pink - Red - Mustard - Ruby

Flexmarkers: Cappucino - Blush

I've also used Sakura gelly roll pens Clear Star and Red Star.

The papers are First Edition Festive Treats 6 x 6 paper pad. The finishing touches are gingham ribbon, a cinnamon stick and red pearl gems.

We would love to see your creations for this challenge.

Hop over to the CRAFTING MUSKETEERS to see lot's more design team inspiration.

Have fun and happy crafting
lots of love
Nicola 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment