PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 16 February 2015

Crafting Musketeers Midway Reminder

Hello lovelies! 

Well we are halfway through the month already, time certainly does fly!

This means that it is time for 


Midway reminder.

If you haven't entered this month's challenge yet, you still have time to do so.

We are sponsored this month by

The prize is a £10 gift voucher for the store.

The theme for this challenge is

'Cute'

Here is what I made...



I used this cute little image and created a Valentine card for my wonderful husband.

I coloured the image with Letraset Promarkers.

I think this card is cute, and my husband loved it.

Hop over to 

The crafting musketeers challenge

You will see lots more design team inspiration and we would love you to enter.

Thanks for stopping by today, I always appreciate your visits.

Have fun and happy crafting,
Lots of love
Nicola
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment