PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Saturday 19 October 2013

Forever Friends Cards...

Hello lovelies!
 
I hope you are enjoying the week-end so far. I have a few days off now so inbetween taking my lovely lab puppy Peggy for a walk I will be creating in my craft room!
 
Today, I have finally got round to showing you the cards I made the other day using my
 
'Forever Friends' crafty goodies.
 
I love the Forever Friends range, it is a firm favourite of mine and very popular.
 






 
I have made all of these cards A5 because I wanted a quick batch of cards to make and this size is very popular with my client's.
 
I will be back again soon with some more of my quick makes. I have a few Christmas cards to show you!
 
Thanks for stopping by today I always appreciate your visits.
 
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola
XXX


1 comment:

  1. LOVE all these cards! I am a big Forever Friends and love the Docrafts Kraft Notes range that they brought out last year. Just LOVE what you did with this range :-)

    Jocelyn
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete