PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 2 September 2013

The Paper Shelter Design Team Call...

Hello lovelies!
 
I hope you are all keeping well.
 
 
are having a
 
 
I am entering the call with this card I have made using one of their digital images which is
 
 
I have also used the papers from the digital paper pack
 
 

 I have used Letraset Promarkers to colour in shades...
 
Skin: Almond ~ Putty ~ Sunkissed Pink ~ Coral
Hair: Ivory ~ Sandstone ~ Caramel ~ Cinnamon ~ Cocoa
Clothes and Boots: Marsh Green ~ Olive Green ~ Pear Green ~ Moss
Mustard ~ Pastel Yellow ~ Gold ~ Amber
Cinnamon ~ Caramel
Leaves: Terracotta ~ Gold ~ Pumpkin ~ Gold
Outline: Tan
 
I loved colouring this image and I think the name is just perfect for this time of year as Autumn really is just around the corner!
 
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges...
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today, I always appreciate your visits and your comments.
 
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola
XXX
 

 
 


4 comments:

  1. Sweet Autumnal card! Love the die-cut shapes. Spotted it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and lovely colors Nicola. Visited from MIM for a look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image, thanks for sharing your card with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card-I like the image and the little flowers.Thanks for sharing at Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete