PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 2 September 2013

Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog....My Design Team Card

Hello lovelies!
 
Well it is that time of the month where we have another fabulous challenge over at the
 
 
It is one of my favourite themes this month...
 
'Vintage'
 
As I am the sponsor too for this months challenge I just wanted to tell you a little about
 
'Pink Delight Craft'.
 
 I created my blog to share my love of crafting with everyone. I have always been creative my job as a hairstylist is creative. I have been crafting for around 8 years or so and absolutely love card making.
 How did I choose my blog name? Pink is my favourite colour and it is a Delight to Craft! I am delighted to be a part of the Crafting Musketeers Design Team and to also be the sponsor for this month's 'Vintage' Challenge.
 
Here is the prize for this month's 'Vintage' Challenge...
 
 
Make sure you enter your gorgeous creations to be in with a chance of winning these beautiful goodies!
 
Here is my 'Vintage' Card...
 
 
I love lace and anything vintage, so I think this card fits perfectly with the theme. The butterfly, leaves and ornate corners that I have used are all from
 
 
Hop over and take a look at the selection of metal embellishments!
 
Myself and the rest of the design team look forward to seeing your creations for this theme so hop over to the
 
 
Good luck!
 
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola
XXX
 
 
 
 


1 comment: