PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 25 August 2013

Joanna Sheen Challenge....My Design Team Card...

Hello lovelies!
 
We have another fantastic challenge over at the
 
 
I love the theme for this particular challenge as it is using my favourite colour!
 
The theme this time is...
 
'Pretty In Pink'.
 
For my card I have used the
 
 
which comes with a Project Book.
 
You can buy this over at the
 
 
Here is my 'Pretty In Pink' card...
 
 
I love these flowers they are beautiful. I added extra sparkle with some Stickles Glitter Glue in Diamond.
 
We would love to see your gorgeous creations for this theme, so hop over to the
 
 
to see the rest of the design team inspiration.
 
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola
XXX


 


10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Nicola. I love all the shades of pink and pretty flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A challenge right up my street. I do love pink, and you have used it perfectly in this card. It is pretty and feminine, but also elegant. Lovely layout.

    Hugs and <3
    Lisa xxxxxx

    P.S. I hope you will join in my blog candy, if you haven't already xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card love the pinks the rose's are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design, love the pink, the sentiments are super, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, love the image and two tone pearls

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, I love the colours & the sparkle is brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, it's absolutely stunning xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Nicola, love the image and the beautiful embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunningly gorgeous! Beautiful layout and image. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Nicola Love the colour & design....Beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete