PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 28 June 2013

Visible Image - My Friday Design Team Post...

Hello lovelies,
 
Welcome to another Friday and another VISIBLE IMAGE  design team post from me.
 
Last week was so exciting seeing the fabulous VISIBLE IMAGE STAMPS on Create & Craft TV being demonstrated by the talented Mark and Cheremane. It was a fantastic show and the demos were brilliant, and showed you all just how easy it is to use the VISIBLE IMAGE STAMPS and the excellent quality of them too.
 
Myself and the rest of the design team made lots of samples for the show. My project for this week is to share one of my samples with you that I made.
 
For my card sample I used the MOLLY SET for my A5 card...
 
 
The other materials I used are...
 
Letraset Promarkers in shades: Skin: Almond ~ Putty ~ Pastel Pink ~ Sunkissed Pink
Hair: Blossom ~ Rose Pink ~ Fuchsia Pink ~ Cerise
Clothes: Pink Carnation ~ Mulberry ~ Ice Grey 3 ~ Ice Grey 5 ~ Cool Grey 4
Bear: Ice Grey 2 ~ Cool Grey 3
Outline: Ice Grey 2
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink Worn Lipstick
Black, pink and grey ribbons.
Pink Card
Foam Pads
 
To make this, I used the stamps to create the backgrounds and borders onto card.
I stamped Molly and coloured her in. I then punched holes around the edges of the cut out image and threaded the ribbons as shown.
I matted and layered everything together and then finished with the wording stamped onto card and attached with foam pads.
 
I love this stamp set!
 
Have a look at some of the stamp sets from the show still available to buy at CREATE & CRAFT
 
Also hop over to the VISIBLE IMAGE GALLERY to see lots of inspiration from the design team using the gorgeous stamp sets that were on the show.
 
 

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie
 
Don't forget to join in the VISIBLE IMAGE JULY CHALLENGE WHICH STARTS ON 1ST JULY  It's a fabulous theme, I just know you will love it!
We would love to see your creations for this, you never know you could be the lucky winner who receives £10 to spend on VISIBLE IMAGE STAMPS 
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST USE A REAL STAMP NO DIGIS ALLOWED!
 
More exciting news too.... the July issue of Craft Stamper magazine has a FREE stamp that Mark has designed. Some of the design team got inky with it. Make sure you buy your copy!
 
Finally, don't forget we have the VISIBLE IMAGE FACEBOOK GROUP which you can join by clicking on the link. It's a fun group with lot's of inspiration using the fabulous VISIBLE IMAGE STAMPS 
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges...
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today, till next time...
 
Happy Stamping,
Lots of love
Nicola XXX

8 comments:

  1. Super fab Molly card Nicola :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your entry in the crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Nicola I popped over from Mim xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicola , fabulous as always sweetie.

    Thank you for joining us at Through The Craftroom Door Challenge this time and GOOD LUCK.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love all the details. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Nicola :-) the image is adorable and the colours and details are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbon Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the layers on this card, and what an awesome way to tie ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete