PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 10 June 2013

Pink and Sweet....

Hello lovelies!
 
I hope you are all keeping well. I have had a busy day today, making some design team projects.
The project I have just made tonight though I have made especially to enter into some challenges. I decided to make a list of the one's I wanted to enter today, I wrote down the themes. I went through my crafty stash picking out the bits and pieces I would need to make sure I could enter the challenges I chose.
 
So, with all my gorgeous supplies around me, here is what I made...
 
 
The stamp I have used is Lili of The Valley ~ Sprinkled With Sugar
 
I have used Letraset Promarkers to colour it in shades of...
 
Ice Grey 1 ~ Warm Grey 1 ~ Warm Grey 2 ~ Warm Grey 3 ~ Pale Pink ~ Pastel Pink ~ Sunkissed Pink ~ Dusky Rose ~ Orchid ~ Amethyst ~ Cardinal Red ~ Crimson ~ Caramel ~ Tan ~ Apricot ~ Honeycomb ~ Coral
 
The other materials used are...
 
~ DMC Thread Lavender Lt 211
~ Creata Die-Cut & Cardboard pads
~ Distress Ink Dusty Concord
~ Happy Birthday Stamp
~ Die cut circles
~ Scallop die
~ Pink Glitter
~ Quickie Glue pen
~ Lace
~ Ribbons
~ Buttons
~ Stickles glitter glue in shades Diamond and Glam Pink
~ Self adhesive gems
 
I have matted and layered lots of the paper's as you can see. I have added lace and ribbons, to co-ordinate with the papers. I love all of these colours together. When I look at the card it reminds me of the colours of Neapolitan ice-cream!
 
I am entering my card into the following challenges...
 
 
Well, I loved making this card. I will save it for a crafty friends birthday!
 
Thank you for stopping by I always appreciate your visits.
 
Till next time,
happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola XXX


28 comments:

  1. Hi Nicola, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Your glitter looks beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend is sure to love such a precious gift, lots of details to take in xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does!! Look like Neopolitan Ice Cream :) I LOVE Pink and Chocolate together.

    Clever colouring, I am no good at colouring with pro-markers :( I know, I should practice, I just don't have the patience !

    Thanks for the Message on FB, I have replied:)

    I am trying to get more Challenges advertised on a Pinterest Board, so if you know of any more, can you send me some Links?

    Anyone else who comes to visit Nicola here, if you know of any, can you send me a Link please :)
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Nicola, love the design and the image is just so darn cute.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and love your use of litter for icing sugar, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous Nicola.your design and details are really beautiful and I love the sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty image, love the papers, the lace and the ribbon,
    great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty hun, love the pink and brown, the layout is fab and the lace is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors are great and the embellishments are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card love the image and layers, fab colours too. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful . love all the layers and the wonderful shape . Thank you for joining in the Creata challenge and good luck . Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a pretty card Nicola, really lovely colours & design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card. I love the image and fabulous stitching.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorjuss card such a sweet image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous creation, love the colour combo. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card. Great layout.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks so much for sharing your fab creation with us at TPC x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pretty card Nicola xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card. I love the image and your great design.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  23. A gorgeous card.... fab layout and I love that little LOTV image..

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.... good luck!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, definitely sweet! Thanks for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card love the colour's and embellishments thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a pretty card. thanks for joining us in the creata challenge. Gill DT x

    ReplyDelete