PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 5 April 2013

VISIBLE IMAGE...MY FRIDAY DESIGN TEAM POST...

Hello lovelies and a very happy Friday!
 
Not only does Friday mean it's nearly the week-end it also means that today is my VISIBLE IMAGE  Design Team post.
 
Today I am sharing a card with you that I have made. Now I have made this card not only for my design team creation but also for a crafty friend of mine who won a little competition I had in my group. Steve got to pick the colours I used and he chose Purple and light blue..so Steve if your reading this then this will be on it's way to you!
 
I have used the following stamps for my card...which I absolutely love and the quality is excellent...
 
 
 
 
You can buy all of these stamps at the VISIBLE IMAGE WEBSITE or to be taken directly to the stamps click on the stamp name above.
  
Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

 

 
Here is my card...

 
I have used Distress Ink Dusty Concord to stamp the Grunge Flourish around the edges. I attached a length of spiders web across the bottom and also tied a knot in some and attached it to the centre. I added a couple of embellishment's underneath.
 
Edward is coloured with Letraset Promarker's in shades:
Skin: Putty ~ Dusky Pink ~ Sunkissed Pink
Hair: Cool Grey 4 ~ Cool Grey 5 ~ Black ~ Purple
Clothes & Outline: Purple ~ Amethyst ~ Pastel Blue ~ Denim Blue ~ Powder Blue ~ Warm Grey 2
I added a little touch of sparkle to his eyebrows and eyes by colouring with a Sakura gelly roll pen in Black Sparkle.
 
I have coloured his hair so it looks like what we call in the trade as 'dip dyed' lol so the ends of the hair are just purple!
 
Don't forget while your over at the VISIBLE IMAGE WEBSITE to have a really lovely browse around and see all the gorgeous stamps for you to buy! While your visiting why not check out the VISIBLE IMAGE GALLERY for lots of inspiration!
 
It would be fun too if you joined in the VISIBLE IMAGE APRIL CHALLENGE it's a fantastic theme so click on the link to hop over and see what you have to do and also to see the design team creations for this challenge. You never know you might even win the prize!
 
There is also a facebook group which you can join too by clicking HERE such a friendly group and lot's of Visible Image stamping inspiration to see too!
 
Thank you for stopping by today and I always appreciate your visit. See you next Friday with another design team post from me.
 
Have a lovely week-end and happy stamping!
Lots of love
Nicola XXX

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Nicola love the design and detail.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Nicola, love the colour combination and that grunge flourish is gorgeous. Have a wonderful day.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and awesome first week's DT post! Knew you'd love our Grunge Flourish stamp! And Steve will love opening this!! Great choice of colours... Mwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Sweetie, Steve's a lucky chap x (hugs)

    ReplyDelete