PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 1 April 2013

VISIBLE IMAGE - APRIL CHALLENGE....

Hello lovelies!
 
Wow, today is the 1st April which means we have a fantastic challenge over at the
 
 
The theme for the April Challenge is...
 
'GET STAMPING'
 
My design team creation is all about the flowers...
 
 
I have made my card using these stamps...
 
   

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie
 
I have stamped the roses onto white bleed proof card using Memento Ink Tuxedo Black to make a background. I used Letraset Promarkers in shades:
Gold ~ Amber ~ Pumpkin ~ Buttercup.
I cut a small piece from the background and stamped 'LOVE' onto this.
I then inked the edges of the background card and sentiment with Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade.
To finish I added organza ribbon and an ornate pearl gem.
 
I absolutely love stamping, there are so many ways you can use stamps and with many different colouring mediums too.
 
Myself and the rest of the VISIBLE IMAGE DESIGN TEAM are looking forward to seeing your creations for this challenge. Make sure you follow the theme
'GET STAMPING'
and please REMEMBER you MUST USE an actual stamp for your entry.
NO DIGIS ALLOWED!
 
One lucky winner of the challenge will receive £10 to spend on stamps from the website and our favourite 3 from the challenge will receive a blinkie.
 
Why not have a look at the gorgeous stamps available to buy on the
 
 
The quality of these stamps are absolutely fantastic. You get such clear, crisp and even stamping results everytime. I absolutely love them!
 
There is also a VISIBLE IMAGE FACEBOOK GROUP which you can join by clicking on the link. We are all really friendly so why not join in the fun today and get stamping away!
 
I look forward to seeing your creations!
 
Have fun and happy stamping,
lots of love
Nicola XXX
 
 
 
 

2 comments: