PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Saturday 9 March 2013

My Kanban Design Team Cards....


Hello lovelies!
 
Well it's Saturday again, wow where do the weeks go?
Time flies when your having fun!LOL
 
So, today is my post to show you my KANBAN design team cards.
 
I have used the gorgeous new collection Feline Friends and It's A Dog's Life for this weeks creations.
 
Card 1...
 
 
I have used:
 
~ Feline Friends A4 Paper Pad 901823
~ Fluffy Felines Paper Craft Toppers 901811
~ Purrrfect Day Paper Craft Toppers 901810
~ With Love Cats Sentiments 901822
~ 5mm & 3mm gems
 
Card 2...
 
 
I have used:
 
~ It's A Dog's Life A4 Paper Pad 901806
~ Lovely Labradors Paper Craft Toppers 901791
~ 5mm Pearls
 
Card 3...
 

 
I have used:
 
~ It's A Dog's Life A4 Paper Pad 901806
~ Feline Friends A4 Paper Pad 901823
~ Man's Best Friend Paper Craft Toppers 901795
~ Cute as a Kitten Paper Craft Toppers 901814
 
I chose to use a dog and a cat on my easel card as some pet lover's have both of these. I like to think that the cat is looking up at the dog and saying ' Thinking of You Special Friend'.
 
You can buy lots of gorgeous Kanban goodies by hopping over to the CRAFTED BY YOU  Website.
 
Also don't forget you can buy Kanban Digitally by hopping over to KANBAN DIGITAL CRAFTS  where you can Click ~ Print ~ Craft!
 
Remember the exciting news I announced last week about the KANBAN CRAFTS CHALLENGE We would love to see your entries for this challenge. All you have to do is follow the theme which this month is 'Anything Goes'. Your project MUST focus mainly on the Kanban product of your choice. To enter click on the link, by entering you could be in with the chance of winning a Kanban goody bag. If you don't have a blog to enter the challenge you can also upload your entry into the album created for the challenge which you can find in the WE LOVE KANBAN Facebook group.
 
Well thats all from me this week. I hope you have enjoyed looking at my Kanban design team cards. I will be back next Saturday with some more projects to show you using another gorgeous Kanban Collection.
 
Thanks for stopping by today, have a lovely week-end.
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola XXX

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Nicola, love them hun, who would fail to love these fabby images, love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete