PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 18 March 2013

My Dreamees design team card.....

Hello lovelies!
 
I just wanted to share with you my design team card for the fabulous DREAMEES
 
I wanted to make a Twisted Easel card using my March Membership Freebies. If you are a member of the club you get freebie downloads each month. To become a member hop over to HERE membership is only £5.00.
As Mother's Day was this month this collection was perfect for that occassion, but... I wanted to show you that you can also use the papers and embellishments for birthday's too.
 
 
I absolutely love these papers and flowers. I have added a pearl to the centre of each flower and the topper is just gorgeous. The 'I'm so lucky to have a Wonderful Mother like you' is perfect for a special mum's birthday. I added an extra sentiment as the easel stopper using the 'Wishing You A Wonderful Birthday' from the SILHOUETTE FLOWER BORDER STAMP SET

Thank you for stopping by today i always appreciate your visits!

Till next time happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola XXX
 

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful - fabby colours. Twisted easel is such a great fold :)

    ReplyDelete