PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Thursday 14 February 2013

My Dreamees Design Team Card....

Hello lovelies,

I would like to share my design team card with you all for the fabulous DREAMEES

I have made a card using the BLOOMIN BRIGHTS CD and I chose to use all purple. I wanted to make a birthday card. I have matted decorative backing paper from the cd onto matching card. I absolutely love this flower paper so I didnt want to cover it too much, that is why I chose to add a circle sentiment as shown so as not to detract from the beauty of the paper.

I added a satin ribbon border and printed a flower bow and a purple bow from the cd, cutting just the bow part from the purple one and not the ends. I fixed this over the flower bow with foam pads and added a flowery heart from the cd in the centre of this.

I have embellished with gorgeous PAPER FLOWERS and a butterfly. To finish I added a dot of Lavender Stickles around the edge of the card.

 
Also check out the PRETTY PASTELS CD , the NEWEST STAMPS and lots and lots of other gorgeous goodies to buy at DREAMEES
There are lots of exciting times ahead for Dreamees so make sure you follow the blog so you can keep up with all the latest exciting news and product releases!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment