PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Saturday 2 February 2013

Hello lovelies,
 
Well a very happy Saturday from me, as it's Saturday that mean's it's my turn to show you some creation's using some of the gorgeous
KANBAN collection's.
 
Before I show you my project's this week, I wonder how many of you have ordered the fabulous Blockbuster that Dawn and Karen have been showing on Create & Craft TV all week. It is so gorgeous, it covers so many different occasions....I can't wait to get mine. If you bought it have fun creating with it.
 
So, without further ado...here is the first of my projects.....
 
Project 1....
 
As we are now in February, I felt a little 'love' in the air, so with the help of my Crafter's Companion Ultimate Pro... I have made a Bonbon Box....and filled it with 'Love Heart's' and sweetie necklaces!
  
 
 
 
 
 
I have decorated the Bonbon Box with the following Kanban products:
 
~Vintage Labels Background Card 900775
~ Victoriana Lace Hearts Papercraft Hearts PCT1890
~ Victoriana Lace Butterflies Papercraft Butterflies PCT1891
~ Blue Ball Rope
~ Ribbons
~ Pearl Gems
 
Project 2...
 
I have made a 'Fashion' card for my next project. I have made this not only for my design team project but also for someone I know for her birthday.
 
 
The Kanban products I have used are:
 
~ Centre Stepper Card 901073
~ Bella Italiano Paper Pad
~ Handbags & Gladrags Foiled Background Card 900882
~ Let's Go Shopping Papercraft Toppers 900855
~ Fashionista Papercraft Toppers 900857
~ Special Sentiments Papercraft Toppers 900978
~ Gems & Pearls
 
Now for my third project I have actually made a Get Well card for my Mum-in-Law. Bless her, she has been in hospital all week after falling down stairs last Sunday. I invited my in-laws round for Sunday lunch and an hour before they were due round she fell down stairs and broke her ankle in two places. I did say she would try anything to get out of eating my cooking!LOL
I thought she would like this card as she loves flowers, it did cheer her up a bit. I am pleased to say she is home now and we are looking after her.
 
 
The Kanban products I have used for this are:
 
~ Sweet Violet Papercraft Toppers 901098
~ Mirri Card
~ Aster's & Baby's Breath Swirls Background Card 901199
~ Aster Scrolls Foiled Background Card 901204
~ Occasions Floral Sentiment's 901121
 
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my project's for this week. Don't forget if you love Kanban there is the WE LOVE KANBAN GROUP ON FACEBOOK which you can join. Everyone is so friendly and we all share our passion for all things Kanban.
 
Also check out the KANBAN BLOG where you can see lot's of design team inspiration.
Don't forget you can now buy Kanban product's online at the CRAFTED BY YOU website and exciting news that on the 1st of February the CRAFTED BY YOU CRAFT SUPERSTORE  is now open. Click the link to see more details of the opening hours.
 
I hope you have enjoyed your visit today, please pop back next Saturday when I will be showing you some more of my Kanban design team creations.
 
Thank you for stopping by, have a lovely week-end.
 
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola XXX

5 comments:

  1. Amazing work Nicola. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW FABULOUS love the sweet box. You have been working hard. LO]ove the cards They are super gorgeous You are so clever Nicola xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects as usual Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects, love the first one. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete