PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Dreamees design team cards....

Hello lovelies,
 
 I want to show you some design team cards I have made for Dreamees.

Have you seen the gorgeous new collection of stamps available to buy? If not click HERE to see the range. I absolutely love them all, but one of my favourites is the HEART STAMP SET this set can be used for so many occasions from Valentine's Day, Wedding's, Mother's Day to birthday's and general celebrations!

I have made four cards using the same stamp and I have also combined it with papers and sentiments from my DREAMEES MEMBERSHIP CD If you haven't joined yet membership costs only £5.00 and you get 10% discount everytime you shop at Dreamees and also at shows. You also get a montly freebie. The CD I have used is my January CD as I am a member!

Here are the cards I have made.......Card 1
 
 
I couldn't resist adding this gorgeous rose which you can buy from Dreamees and you can find it HERE

Card 2
  
 
I wanted to keep this card fairly simple. I have used the paper ribbon and bow from my membership cd and also the sentiment and flowers. I love buttons so added these too which you can buy HERE

Card 3
  
 
With this card I wanted to show a distressed feel. I inked the edges with Distress Ink Vintage photo. I wanted to add the DIE-CUT PICKET FENCE as it has little hearts at the top and I have coloured it with Spectrum Noirs. The ribbon and buttons are a set which you can find HERE
 
Card 4
 
 
I wanted to keep this card really simple. I have left the greeting off on purpose as I am going to put it in what I call my reserve stock of cards. This is my cards I keep for unexpected occasions so I could add a birthday greeting, congratulations, anniversary too. I love using LACE I have used the paper ribbon and bow from the membership CD and embellished with Stickles in Turquoise and a little pearl heart.

I have stamped the hearts using Memento Ink Rich Cocoa and they are coloured using my Spectrum Noir Pens in shades: TN8 ~ CT4 ~ BT4 ~ GB5 ~ CT3 ~ BT 5 ~ GB8 ~ GB10

I hope you have enjoyed browsing my projects and thank you for looking!

Have you seen the fabulous MDF BLANKS you can now buy from Dreamees?

Also this week saw the launch of two very beautiful CD's BLOOMIN' BRIGHTS & PRETTY PASTELS such a lovely collection to have in your craft stash and so versatile for many occasions!

Thanks for visiting today have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment