PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Beautiful Butterflies...A DT Card for Dreamees...

Hello lovelies I have made a Dreamees design team card using the beautiful Silhouette Butterfly Stamp Set

I wanted to colour this in using my new Spectrum Noir pens. Now my card was a bit of an experiment as I wanted to create a coloured background using my Spectrums to see what result I would get.

I decided to keep the card fairly simple so I made an A5 tent fold card blank. I stamped the images as shown using Memento Rich Cocoa Ink. I have then coloured the background and butterflies in shades of: Yellows - CT2 ~ CT4 ~ GB5 ~OR1 Pale Hues: FS2 ~ FS3 ~ FS6 ~ PP1

I used Distress Ink Vintage Photo around the edges of the card. I then cut three of the butterflies wings using my craft knife so they raised up slightly.

I finally embellished them with a gem and stickles glitter glue in Diamond and Fruit Punch, finishing with the ribbon at the top.

 
As I said before the colouring is an experiment with my new pens, but I also wanted to show how lovely this stamp set is.

If you want to buy the stamps or check out the newly released range hop over to DREAMEES and see the gorgeous collection.

Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to showing you my next project soon!

Happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment