PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas........

Hello lovelies.....
 
Well I am finally sat with a glass of wine in hand after all the festive preparations!
 
I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year.
 
I hope you all have a lovely time whatever you may be doing and with whoever you may be spending the time with. I want to spare a thought for those who are on their own on Christmas Day, Merry Christmas to you all.
 
Also another thought, at this time of year is to remember the one's we held dear in our hearts who are no longer in this world with us. So, tonight, when Santa's bells are ringing and all the star's are shining bright and Rudolph leads the way one of those star's will be my beautiful Daddy shining brightly and I will look up and be wishing him a Merry Christmas too. I am sure there are many who we love up there watching over us on Christmas Day, I for one will be raising a glass on Christmas Day to my Dear Daddy.
 
I want to thank each and everyone of you for following my crafty journey. I absolutely love sharing my crafty makes with you all, and will continue to bring you my crafty makes and ideas in 2013.
 
So, that's it from me for now. I'm signing off to spend some quality time with my husband and family, who I am very blessed to have.
 
Merry Christmas to you all
lots of love
Nicola XXX

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Nicola to you and your family, have a good one. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete