PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Wednesday 12 December 2012

DoCrafts Creativity Club Downloads...

Hello lovelies,
 
I hope you are all keeping well and not getting too frazzled with the Christmas preparations. I am really busy at work, being in a salon everyone wants their hair doing for Christmas. It is the classic case of lots to do but not enough time to do everything!LOL
 
With that in mind, I have made three projects using the fabulous DoCrafts Creativity Club Downloads. I am cheating a little though, as I am putting them all here in one post! Time is of the essence! LOL
 
The downloads and sketches I have used are available free to Creativity Club members. The fabulous benefits of being a member to this exclusive club is you get discount in the on-line store, Creativity TV where you can watch projects being made, lots of project inspiration, design team projects with step by step instructions and also special club offers to watch out for too and much much more!
 
If you would like to join the fantastic DoCrafts Creativity Club just click HERE to see where you can join.
 
So, here are the projects I have made...
 
Card 1...
 
For this card I have used the Florals downloads series 2 and I've chosen an 8"x8" Stepper Card blank. The papers are so pretty I wanted to show them off as much as I could.
 
 
Card 2 ...
 
For this card I have used a square Kraft card blank and decorated it with The 80's Printables part 3 downloads and also used Daily Sketch 162 designed by Emma Collins...
 
 
Card 3...
 
Finally for my third project I have used Daily Sketch 59 designed by Katy Godbeer and teamed it with some of the Boofle Christmas Elements...
 
 
Using sketches is a great way to pre-plan your crafty makes and is also good if you need some inspiration too. Don't forget that the daily sketches and downloads are just one of the perks of being a member of the DoCrafts Creativity Club.
 
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my December Projects for the DoCrafts Creativity Club, thank you for stopping by and I look forward to your next visit.
 
Merry Christmas,
Lots of love
NJ XXX
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful the colours and papers are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete