PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 20 November 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW - DREAMEES....

Hello lovelies and welcome to my product review.
 
Before I go on, you may ask yourself why I do these product review's? Maybe your thinking perhaps I have an association with the companies, why do I do it?
 
Here's why......I am a passionate crafter...who loves all things craft! Over the years of crafting I have bought lots of craft goodies, from die-cutting machines to stamps, cds, pens and the list goes on and on. On occassions I have been very undecided when buying things and sometimes wished I could be helped to decide....do I really need it? Do I really want it?
So, that's where my review comes in!
I am a crafter, using things daily like all other crafter's so I speak as I find the product's, honestly and  how I've used them and do I think they are good value.
 
I just like to share, what I use, why I use it and would I recommend you to buy it!
 
So, here goes.....my review this time is a fabulous company called
 
 
Designer's of original artwork CD's, stamps & accessories.
 
Dreamees officially became a manufacturer of polymer plates/stamps on 1st January 2012.
Hayley does original artwork and took pencil to paper and drew all the topper images. Hayley produces stamps, cd's, accessories herself as she is an independant artist.
 
I bought my stamps at the NEC when Dreamees had a stand their a few weeks ago. I have met Carol and Hayley a couple of times now. What I love about the Mother and Daughter team is how friendly they both are, how they love what they do, their enthusiasm is like a feel good tonic! Very hard worker's, who enjoy bringing you fantastic designs.
 
The products are excellent quality, they are so versatile to make any project you wish to wether it be cardmaking, scrapbook or altered art. You have so much choice with designs wether its stamps or the cd's. An important point too is that all the products are such good value, without skimping on quality. I can vouch for how fabulous they are as I have been using them all day and the stamps have given me excellent, crisp images. The quality of the paper designs when printed out are fantastic.
 
You can also make as many cards as you like. On the website Hayley says...
"You are free to use them a million times if you wish and we don't mind!"
Which is brilliant if you make large quantities of cards as there are no limits to how many you can make using Dreamees Products.
 
The CD's are in jpg format, meaning you can use them with any graphics program.
 
There is a great selection of good quality, great value STAMPS on the website!
 
I have just made three projects using the stamps I bought. I absolutely love the stamps!
 
I used these...
 
 
To make this ...
 
 
I have coloured the heart and sentiments with promarkers, the ribbon is velvet and all the papers are from the cd which I will show you at the end.
 
My next project I made using these stamps ...
 
 
To decorate this...

 
To look like this ...
 
 
I stamped all the flowers onto pink papers from the cd. I cut them all out and arranged them as shown. I have added stickle centres and a ribbon hanger. I am hanging this in my craft room, I love it!
 
My final project today is made using these ...
 
 
I have just used the sentiment stamp from the bottom set....this is what I made...
 
 
I have stamped the images and used Wow embossing powders, I also used embossing powders around the edge of the card too.
 
This is the cd all of these papers and embellishments are from ...
 
 
Prices of the products vary but they are very reasonable so check out the website
 
 
also they have a blog too which you can find
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my review today. Dreamees is a company that will grow and grow and I for one will be excited to follow their journey as they do. Hayley is a very talented person and she will have an exciting future, and bring you exciting new designs.
 
I am sure you will enjoy browsing the dreamees website, the service is excellent too.
 
Have fun and happy shopping and crafting,
till next time,
lots of love
NJ XXX
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicola, You have done us (dreamees) proud, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so pleased you love dreamees products.Its lovely to see what you have created with our products , we love them all.
    Carol and Hayley x

    ReplyDelete