PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 12 November 2012

Kanban Cards I have made today...

Hello lovelies,
 
Hope your are all ok and had a lovely week-end.
 
For all of you that were at the Nec I hope you had a fab time and if you were working there I hope you are all now finding sometime to relax!
 
I bought loads of Kanban goodies while I was there, so this afternoon I have just made a few cards using some of it.
 
I thought I would share them with you...
 
I have used Carte Postale - Paris and Victoriana Lace Butterflies, spiders web, a centre stepper card and gems for this. Butterflies are one of my favourite things so I love this...
 
 
 
I wanted to make a quick and simple Christmas card so I have used a centre stepper card, a Rose & Alfie Christmas topper, ribbon and gems...
 
 
I have made my own A5 card blank for this card. I have used Teal Polka Dots Foiled Background Card, Fashionista toppers, string, metallic ribbon and gems...

 
I absolutely love Kanban, so many gorgeous things to choose from. Something for everyone. I will be showing you some more Kanban cards over the coming weeks as I did buy a lot of it lol.
 
Kanban Crafts are on Create & Craft at 4pm today 12th November and 7pm too. Don't miss them!
 
Also don't forget I now have a page on Facebook, just search Pink Delight Craft to find my page and I would appreciate your likes! Thank you so much.
 
I hope you like my cards today and thank you for taking the time to visit.
 
Have fun and happy crafting
lots of love
NJ XXX


2 comments:

  1. What amazing work Nicola,so pretty & 3 fab designs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous love the designs. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete