PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 20 November 2012

DoCrafts Creativity Club Downloads...

Hello lovelies,
 
I have made two cards using the fab downloads and sketch that are available if you are a member of the
 
 
As a member of this fantastic club you will receive so many benefits such as Creativity TV where you can watch step by step projects, discount in the online shop, daily sketches, weekly downloads and much, much more!
 
I have made a couple of cards to show you some of these gorgeous downloads.
 
For my first card I have used the Patterns to love Part 1 Download ...
 
 
For my second card I have used the Patterns to love Part 2 downloads along with the Daily Sketch 141 designed by Creativity Club manager Emma Collins ...
 
 
I love these colours, they look really soft and elegant.
 
If you wish to join the club just click the link above to see where you can join in the fun!
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX
 


2 comments:

  1. WOW I love those designs. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards! I like the shaped card. That's different. Thank you for sharing your crafty makes.

    ReplyDelete