PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 21 October 2012

Sweet Gingerbread, Today's Post at Studio 12...

Hello lovelies,
 
Today is my turn to post over at the fabulous
 
 
I have made a Christmas card using a sweet gingerbread character from the
 
 
I absolutely love this cd, so many gorgeous, scrummy images to use and lots of lush backing papers and digis too!
 
I wanted to give my card a distressed feel so I tore the edges and inked with Distress Inks....
 
 
I love the gingerbread characters!
 
Also have you seen the fantastic new dvd by Nikky?
 
 
It is fantastic, Nikky shows you how to colour sepia tones, hair and skin tones and much more!
 
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card today,
look forward to your next visit!
 
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX
 


No comments:

Post a Comment