PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 19 October 2012

Polkadoodles design team card....

Hello lovelies,
 
Yes it is Friday, which means another fantastic challenge over at the fabulous
 
 
As the nights are drawing in and the mornings are getting colder, we have a great theme which is
 
'AUTUMN'
 
So we want to see lots of autumn colours on your project!
 
October and November for me means I have lots of birthday's coming up. So, I decided to decorate a box I had to make a nice autumnal birthday box and I also made a matching card. I have used the POLKADOODLES SUNDAE OF SEASONS CD 
 
 
We would love to see your Autumnal creations for this challenge so hop over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the design team creations!
 
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX


2 comments:

  1. wow NJ they are fabulous and so gorgeous, you are amazing and so clever,gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous xxxxx

    ReplyDelete