PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 5 October 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge......

Hello lovelies,
 
Well the weeks are just flying by wow weeeee it will be Christmas before we know it!
 
So, as it is Friday we have another fabulous challenge over at the
 
 
the theme this week is
 
'Wings and Things'
 
I chose to use butterflies as they are one of my favourite things. I have used the POLKADOODLES SUNDAE OF SEASONS CD I wanted to create a different and unusual shape for my card so I made it 3d. I hope you like it!
 



 
I look forward to seeing your creations for this challenge.
 
Don't forget this week-end is also the GNPE in Harrogate at the Showground. I will be working on the Polkadoodles stand, so please stop by and say hello. I am so excited and look forward to seeing you.
 
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX


2 comments:

  1. What a great shaped card - love all the little butterfly elements. Great interpretation of 'Wings and Things' Love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful and very clever shaped card NJ and love the folding element.
    Hope the GNPE weekend goes well and wishing you luck.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete