PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Saturday 29 September 2012

Hello lovelies....testing my blog.....

Hello lovelies,
 
Well after accidentally deleting my blog background earlier, I am just playing around with this at the moment.
 
I have decided to change it slightly, I think it might have been a happy accident!
 
I want everyone to be able to read my blog easily, so I have changed the background colour and the text and so on, so hopefully it is looking ok.
 
I may add a few more changes along the way lol...
 
Hope your liking what you see...
 
love NJ XXX

2 comments:

  1. Hiya hun, I really like the new look on your blog it's fabby and I agree it does seem easier on the eyes
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look wonderful looking forward to keeping you company on your crafty journey x

    ReplyDelete