PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Saturday 8 September 2012

Flatfriends Design Team Member - Exciting News...

Hello lovelies,
 
I hope you are all enjoying the week-end!
 
I just thought I would share yet some more exciting news with you all....
 
I have made the design team for the fabulously talented
 
Emma Canning's
 
 
Woo Hoooo so exciting, they say everything comes altogether and wow is that so true!
 
The challenges are monthly, with the first one starting on the 1st October.
 
I hope you will hop over and follow us, and join in the challenges too.
 
If you are not familiar with Emma Canning's fabulous Flatfriends..here's where you can buy them from....
 
 
There are so many gorgeous digis you will be spoilt for choice!
 
So, don't forget to follow us and see what myself and the rest of the wonderfully talented design team will be bringing you all using Emma's fabulous designs.
 
I also want to say a massive congratulations to Emma on her new venture and thank her for choosing me to be a part of this....Good Luck Emma!
 
Also, thank you to all you lovelies...what for you might ask....for following my exciting crafty journey. I have lots of ideas and great projects coming up with the four design teams I am on so I hope that you will also follow my journey with those too.
 
I appreciate you all taking the time to see what I have been making and for all your lovely comments and crafty friendship!
 
I think I've waffled enough now..lol....
 
have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations NJ. You are amazing and i will be following you and Flatfriends, xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun - we're very lucky to have you x x

    ReplyDelete