PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Creativity Club Downloads - You & Me

Hello lovelies,
 
I have just made a card this evening using the
 
You & Me Part 2 Downloads that are available from the Docrafts Creativity Club if you are a member. If you are not a member yet click on the link below to see where you can join!
 
 
I really recommend being a member as there are so many benefits that come with it! You can watch Creativity TV where you can see various techniques being demonstrated. You can download the daily sketches and weekly design papers to make gorgeous projects with. You also receive discount in the Docrafts on-line store and also receive exclusive offers available only to club members.
 
A wide selection of projects, hints, tips & inspiration are available too at the touch of a fingertip....so go on join today!
 
Here is the card I made using the You & Me Part Two Collection of papers.
 
As these papers are so gorgeous I wanted to show all of them off without detracting away from them too much. I have kept the embellishments simple, but used an X Cut border punch for detail along three of the edges. I have used some Papermania Capsule Collection flowers and buttons, finally finished with Papermania self adhesive dew drops.
 
 
Of course I love the colours as pink is my favourite colour. I think this looks really pretty!
 
Thanks for stopping by and hop back soon to see more projects I will be making using sketches and downloads from the Creativity Club!
 
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I am going to have to go and download these papers now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is stunning, the papers are so pretty. love your design NJ, xxxx

    ReplyDelete