PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 10 August 2012

Polkadoodles Design Team card.....

Hello lovelies,

Well it's Friday which means only one thing, another fab challenge over at the


The theme is

'Celebration'

So we would like to see your celebration cards....this could be anything you wish to celebrate.

For my celebration card, I chose to celebrate the Olympics.
As we have done so well with all those wonderful and inspirational athletes gaining their medals I wanted to say
'Well Done Team GB'.

I have used the Polkadoodles Sundae of Seasons CD for my card. I have threaded ribbon through the lanterns and attached to the card. I have used London themed embellishments and finished off with a gold, silver and bronze candy to represent the Olympic Medals.


I think the Olympics have been fantastic, I have really enjoyed watching them!

So, we would love to see your 'Celebration' cards, hop over to the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the design team have made.

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX




1 comment: