PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 5 August 2012

Hello lovelies and just a bit of chatter from me....

Hello lovelies,

I hope you have all had a lovely week-end. I just wanted to have a little chatter with you all, I know I have'nt posted any crafty makes for a few days so I thought I would have a chat! LOL Are you running for the hills yet?

So, tomorrow I have the day off from my salon. I have written in my crafty project book my to do list of different makes so tomorrow is going to be one busy day lol, but  I would'nt have it any other way!

I have some design team work to complete, believe me you want to keep an eye out as we have some really really exciting things coming your way. Also, I have just downloaded the colour charts for promarkers and flexmarkers, I have coloured in the boxes of which ones I have already. I have now got them on my wall above my desk, I think this will be really handy to refer to as a guide for when I'm colouring away. I want to experiment so I will be busy stamping and printing digis too!

I have so many ideas in this head of mine, just not enough time lol...but I do intend on ploughing through them one by one. An exciting project I will be doing is going to be an Art Journal. I can't wait to get this started. I have so many things to put into it, so many ideas, I can't wait to get inky, messy and doodly!

I also want to make a smash book too, I am a little bit of a hoarder. I keep things like receipts, tickets, pictures, ideas of just about anything. I keep so many different things from loved ones that are a bit random so I just think  a smash book would be the perfect thing to make.

In between all my ideas, I will be working at the salon and then visiting my relatives in Stratford UpOn Avon and also squeezing a week-end away in London for my birthday...I am going to see the show 'Rock Of Ages' so I am really excited about this. Yes, I will be the one singing loudly in the crowd and dancing in the aisle!

I can't believe this time last year I was planning what to do for my 40th birthday, I keep telling everyone at work that this year I am 39 hehehehe!

On this note of age, how quickly time flies by...that is why it is so important to love what you do, love the people you do, and hold them close and dear, cherish what life brings your way...if its not good at the moment....focus on that light at the end of the tunnel!

Anyhoo, wow have I rambled tonight...you will  all be praying that I post a project next time so you don't have to read my ramblings!

Have a great week everyone and I will be back shortly with my crafty makes from tomorrow!

Lots of crafty love and hugs,
NJ XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment