PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Studio 12 at Polkadoodles My DT Post.....

Hello lovelies,

It's my turn today to show you a project over on the fabulous


I decided to make something that I used to make a lot, as I am so busy with making cards, my altered art projects and working at the salon I don't have time to swap these days. Artist Trading Cards I have collected many over the years and swapped them with lots of crafty friends over the years. So for my project today I have chosen to make an ATC.

I have used the Studio 12 Picknix Collection to make my atc. I covered the base with backing paper, and using Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and a negative from a punched out flower I used a blending tool to ink some flowers onto the background and also to ink around the edges. I then printed flowers from the cd to size so they would fit the atc, cut them out and inked the edges then attached them to the atc.
I printed out a butterfly and a sentiment 'flowers feed the soul' I love this, as I love flowers so much. I finished the flowers off by adding liquid pearls and Stickles to the centres.


You will have noticed I have used flowers for a prop for my photo. I absolutely love these, I bought them from Polkadoodles and can't wait to use them on my next project. The flowers are Polkadoodles Bloomers

Don't forget to check the Studio 12 blog daily the design team have lovely projects to show you every day.

Have a great week, have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX


1 comment: