PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Thursday 7 June 2012

Polkadoodles and Rosemary Merry...Exciting....

Hello lovelies,

I hope that you are all keeping well. I hope everyone managed to enjoy the Jubilee week-end whatever you were doing. I had a very busy time with family staying.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to remind you all about the fantastic, exciting news that Polkadoodles is back on our screens on Saturday 9th June at noon and 4 pm.

You will be able to see the fabulously talented Nikky appearing with the fabulously talented Rosemary Merry who has joined the Polkadoodles fantastic team.

Not only is that news exciting in itself, but Polkadoodles is launching a new range called Studio 12.


Studio 12 is still part of Polkadoodles but will be incorporating a slightly different feel which we think will appeal to everyone, including scrapbookers and anyone who loves altered media in any way. We are very excited to be able to offer some diversity in what we do, but don't worry, good old Polkadoodles is not going anywhere and die-hard fans need not worry! In fact, we just see it as a natural development which we've been wanting to do for some time! So if you are someone who loves messing about with anything digital in papercrafting you are just going to adore this range as it's very much all about hybrid papercrafting!
I have to say you will all absolutely love Studio 12. I have had the great pleasure of working with it this past week to make samples for the shows. Let me just say it is absolutely gorgeous and I loved working with it.
I won't reveal my makes just yet, until after the shows so watch this space!
To give you a little taster of what's to come though, have a little peek here
I am sure you will love it just as much as I do!
So don't forget to watch Nikky and Rosemary on Create & Craft TV on Saturday at noon and 4pm. If you are going out hit the record button, you really won't want to miss this exciting new launch!
Have fun and a very happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment