PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 1 June 2012

My Design Team card for Polkadoodles...

Hello lovelies,

Wow the weeks do sure fly by lol especially when your having fun, and what could be  more fun than joining in the fantastic challenges over at the


We have a wonderful theme for a wonderful occasion.....

'Diamond Jubilee'

The Queen will be celebrating her Diamond Jubilee on the 5th June
so we would like you to use Regal colours and lots of bling!

Here's my 'Royal' card....


I have used the crown image and backing papers from the Polkadoodles Love & Cherish CD the crown is coloured using Promarkers in Ruby and Yellow. I also used a gold pen to give a metallic look to the crown. I have used Spellbinders labels to matt the crown onto. I wanted to give a Regal feel so used a luxurious ribbon and embellished with jewels, a filigree button and an ornate key. I typed the text and matted onto a decorative background paper from the cd.

I hope you like my
'Diamond Jubilee' card!

Whatever you may be doing for the bank holiday I hope you have a lovely time helping the Queen celebrate such a special occassion!

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment