PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 13 May 2012

Boofle Cards.....

Hello my lovelies,

a very happy Sunday from me, I hope you have all had a lovely week-end so far!
I just thought I would show you a few Boofle cards that I made the other day, this is the first chance that I've had to show you.

I have made these using Boofle goodies that I bought a while ago. I have just recently bought the Boofle Do Crafts Digital Designer CD, when I have finished making my cards using this I will show you those.

So here we are, I hope you like them......I took them to work the other day and they have sold already! Boofle is a little cutie and a very popular character.




Thanks for looking at my cards, I hope you like them. Enjoy the rest of the week-end!
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX





1 comment: