PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 22 April 2012

Polkadoodles Pen & Paper Circle Issue 3...

Hello lovelies,

I hope you have all had a lovely week-end!

I just wanted to remind you all that the


is now available to pre-order!



It is a fabulous club magazine designed by the wonderfully talented Nikky Hall. The Polkadoodles Design Team showcase wonderful projects along with Nikky herself.
The magazine is fantastic value, step-by-step projects, a gorgeous stamp set and a CD with backing papers too. What are you waiting for?LOL
If you like what you see, and believe me I am sure you will love it, hop over and pre-order it now. Don't miss out!

If you were one of the lucky recipients who ordered your Pen & Paper Circle Issue 2 have fun making the projects. I am sure you will love them!

I am really excited to say that my step-by-step project is in Issue 2 which I absolutely loved making. I hope that you have a go at making the aperture and I would love to see your creations.If you have made my project leave me a comment here to let me know and I will hop over to your blog and take a look and leave you a comment too. I would love to see your projects.

So don't forget to pre-order before it's too late!

Nikky is also back on our screens on Create & Craft TV next week on the 24th & 25th so I hope you can tune in and if your going out then hit that record button!LOL

Have fun and a very happy crafting to you all,
lots and lots of pink love
from me lol
NJ XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment