PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 2 March 2012

Glitter Geeks DT Card this weeks challenge.....

Good morning my lovelies,

wow time is flying by and here we are again. Another Friday another challenge over at the


The theme this week is

Song Titles

for my card I have chosen

Robbie Williams - Angels


Ingredients used...

A5 card blank/First Edition 12x12 Spring Feast paper pad/Inkadinkado clear stamp set Angels/Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad/Sakura gelly roll pens/Self-adhesive clear gems/ribbons/pearl strand/pearl pins/Stickles Glitter Glue Glam Pink.

How I made this card.....

Round the two bottom corners of the card blank. I covered the base with the pink embossed and shimmery decorative paper from the pack. Stamped the angels onto white card, coloured with the pens, cut out and attached with foam pads.
Stamped 'Angel' onto card, added an 'S' with the pens. Cut this out, rounded the two bottom corners and used the stickles around the edges.
Punched holes along the bottom edge and thread the ribbons and pearls through.
Make a bow using the ribbons and pearls and attach to the base as shown and finish with the pearl pins.

I wanted my card to be sparkly and the angels to be sparkly too as I think they are special!

I would love to see your creations for this fab theme,
hop over and have a peek at what the rest of the design team have created


Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX


4 comments: