PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 5 March 2012

DT Card for Crafty Blogger's Network...

Happy  Monday my lovelies,

well I hope you have had a lovely week-end.

Of course it's Monday so that mean's it's time for a new challenge over at the


The theme this week is

Retro

Here's what I made.....


I used the Papermania Retro Floral Colossal paper pack to make this card. The Chipboard embellishment I have used in the centre of the paper rosette I have made is from the Papermania Retro Floral Scrapbook kit.
The get well chipboard greeting is from my crafty stash.
I embellished with a large button and self-adhesive pearls.

Hope you like this 'Retro' card, thanks for looking.

We would love to see your creations for this challenge.

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX


1 comment:

  1. Really cute card. The ribbons on the big bow remind me of those ribbon candies. Do they still make those or am I showing my age? Sadly, retro themes seem to cover my youth. Yikes! xx Denise

    ReplyDelete