PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Polkadoodles Pen & Paper Circle Issue 2............


Hello lovelies,

just thought I would let you know that


is now available to pre-order.

Click on the link above to see what the excitement is all about.
I've ordered mine, make sure you don't miss out and get your order in early!

Issue 1 was extremely popular.

If you fancy peeking to see what issue 1 looked like,
scroll to my post just below this and you will see 3 cards I made yesterday.

It's great value, and your getting a wealth of tips in the comfort of your own home and you can keep referring back to the magazine as often as you like.

I intend collecting every edition as I want to build  a library from the

Hop over, and place your order.

You will be glad you did,
have fun and a very happy crafting from me,
lots of love
NJ XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment