PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 10 February 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge...DT Card....'Loving' this theme......

Happy Friday my lovelies. I am so excited to show you all my very first Design Team card for Polkadoodles!

I did wonder if I had dreamt that I had made the Polkadoodles Design Team....it's my dream come true!

So on with the challenge, as love is in the air we have a great challenge starting today...
'A Quick & Simple Valentines Card with Free Digi'


To make my card I have used the Polkadoodles Sugar Birdie CD



I folded the front of the card blank in half as shown. Covered the card with co-ordinating backing paper from the cd. I used a strip on the front panel and made loops as I attached it.
I cut the image of the birdhouse to fit inside the card. Attached birds, lovehearts and a flower to  a Nellie die cut frame, I inked the frame with a Letraset Promarker Pen. I attached  elasticated gingham ribbon
around the frame and used foam pads to stick it to the card.
To finish I handwrote the greeting and embellished with PD Clear Dew Drops

This card was very quick to make. I would love to see your creations for this challenge, take a look at what the rest of the Polkadoodles Design Team have been making here..


Hop over and grab the digi as you need to use it for this theme....have fun and get feeling the love! LOL
Have fun and happy crafting....and of course
Happy Valentine's......
lots of love from me
NJ XXXXXXX




3 comments:

  1. Adorable ... so cute.. great card.. well done you

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gorgeous card NJ and that's one of my favourite image on that CD too. You've made it look so pretty.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Nicola, it's lovely to meet you on your fabulous blog page. I am now following and hope to visit as often as I can. This card is so pretty and has such a lovely composition and colour palette..it all just works...gorgeous!
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    http://signaturecardsbysheenagh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete