PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 24 February 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge DT Card ....have a peek and join in......

Happy Friday my lovelies,

well it's that time yet again another challenge over at the


It's a lovely theme and one to get you in the mood for better weather and sunshine!

The theme this week is...

Summer Fever & Stashbox stamp

You have to make a summery card and use a stamp from your stash box.
The stamp I used for my card is one that I forgot I had, I have stamps stored in different drawers and boxes. After having a rummage around I saw this and thought it was perfect for this theme!


Ingredients I have used .......

White A5 card blank/Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Grand Labels Eleven/Ladybug and friends Rachelle Anne Miller Stamp/Letraset Flexmarkers in shades: Nutmeg,Sandstone,Buttercup,Champagne,Grass,Berry Red,Canary,Sorbet,Apple,Pumpkin,Blue Grey 1,Tea Rose,Antique White,Light Fawn/Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad/Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade/Polkadoodles Crochet Cotton Lace - Tea Rose Pink
Heart shaped pin/Papermania self-adhesive dew drops/Sakura Gelly roll pen Clear Star.

How I made it......

I used the largest Grand Nestibilitie to cut my card blank. Printed out three co-ordinating sheets of backing paper, flowers, greeting and butterfly paper from the cd. Use the next three sizes down grands to cut a piece from each of the flowery papers.
Stamp the image onto white card, colour. Use the next size down grand and cut with your die-cutting machine.
Ink all the edges with the spiced marmalade.
Matt and layer the first two larger flowery labels.
Matt the image onto the smaller flowery label and then matt this to the base with foam pads.
Cut out the flowers and ink all the edges, attach as shown with foam pads.
Add the greeting, cut out the butterfly and attach with foam pads so its raised above the greeting.
Finally tie the crochet lace in a bow and attach, embellish with the heart pin.
Finish with the dew drops as shown and use the clear star pen to add sparkle to the butterfly.

I hope you like the card I have made for this theme. I think it's very summery, picking flowers in nice cheerful colours!

Myself and the rest of the Design Team would love to see your creations for this week's challenge.
So why not search your crafty stash and dig out that stamp you've had for ages and not used hardly if at all!LOL

Hop over here to add your entry


Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX








6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Nicola , love the colours xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun. I do love those daisies :D

    Have a fab weekend

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous, I love the shape and those flowers are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love how you've done the flowers and the colours are gorgeous! Paula :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, loving the shape. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete