PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Exciting news from Nikky at Polka Doodles...


Woooo hooooo I just had to share this news with everyone. The fab and very talented Nikky from Polka doodles has launched this pen and paper circle club.....

I have ordered my kit!

It looks fantastic, brilliant value...it will be like having Nikky and the fab Design Team teaching you in the comfort of your own home.
I think the price is excellent, you are getting a lot of projects, papers and a stamp set too!
The great thing too is you don't have to be committed to each issue, you pre-order if you want the next kit.

Here's where you can find it, I would really recommend you hop along and order it now, I know its selling fast....so dont miss out on a great opportunity to learn some new ideas, get help and inspiration from Nikky and her team.....

go on treat yourself, you know you want to.....
happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXXX




No comments:

Post a Comment