PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Saturday 24 December 2011

Design Team Project for the Glitter Geeks Challenge - Happy New Year

Well a very warm hello from me my lovelies and a wish to you all for a very Merry Christmas. I just wanted to post my latest Design Team project for the Glitter Geeks challenge.

Happy New Year



I have used a Papermania A5 stepper card blank.
The backing paper, picture and label are all printed from the Polka doodles Magical Winter 1 disc. The stamp set is the free one with Crafts Beautiful Magazine Jan 2012 Issue 236.
I used Memento ink and sponged the edges with Distress Ink peeled paint. I have embellished with buttons, ribbon, crochet flowers, candi and hat pins.

Hope you manage to find time to enter the challenge in between all the festivities. I would love to see your creations.
Have a fantastic Christmas and a Very Happy New Year,
lots of love
NJ XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment