PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 12 December 2011

Design Team Project for Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas Gift

Every year I always make my hubby a calendar. So I thought this was the perfect project to use for my Design Team project this week.
The calendar is by Papermania and it is 12x12.

I have used photos of us both from the last couple of months.

My hubby always looks forward to this every year. Over the years I varied the theme. Some of the themes I made in the past have been Dolphins, our late dog..she was a golden labrador and everything to us...that was a favourite year for his calendar!
Holidays, golf and fishing. The great thing with making a calendar as a Christmas gift, is you can make it really individual to suit the recepient. I also mark in the dates for my hubby too....particularly handy  for when it's my birthday month...he cant forget then can he! LOL

So, without further ado...here it is.......I hope you like it......














The paper pad I used for the calendar is DCWV The Once upon A Time Stack.
The great thing about this is not only is it gorgeous but it is also glittered on some sheets too, which is great for saving time on embellishing. I wanted to keep the theme masculine but with some embellishment so I have used Craftwork Candi.

I hope you like this as much as I enjoyed making it, thanks for looking and if you fancy entering the challenge...here's where it's at....

have fun and happy crafting lots of love NJ XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment