PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 14 November 2011

Glitter Geeks Challenge Week 23 - Humorous

I am entering the following card into the

Glitter Geeks Challenge Week 23 - Humorous




As soon as I saw the theme for this weeks challenge I knew exactly what I was going to do!
I have used the Do Crafts Born To Shop stamp set. I love this image and what it says because it's funny, but it also reminds me of me...when I'm getting ready for a night out!LOL

I have also set it into one of my Spellbinders negatives. I keep the negatives as they are always handy to use like this or as stencils too.

The background paper I used because it looks like it has a party theme and that always makes me happy a party!

Yes, it's very pink, bling and girly......but that's what makes me smile......that's why I think this card fits the bill for being humorous!LOL

Hope you like it and thank you for looking
happy crafting,
Love NJ XXX


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is fab!!! I love your lush colours and design, brill card! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! fabulous card and made me giggle thanks for joining in with this weeks "humorous" challenge at the Glitter Geeks...Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fabulous card *lol*
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week
    Hugs, Doreen

    ReplyDelete