PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Saturday 19 November 2011

Competition Cards

Happy Saturday to you all and I hope it's been a good one so far!

Today I have had the afternoon off work. I came home at lunchtime to find my December issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine had arrived. Earlier on in the year I sent my entries in for the Cardmaker of the Year 2011 competition. The results were announced in this issue.

As I now know the results and I havent won any categories I thought I would show you the cards that I sent in for the competition.

Firstly though, I would like to say Congratulations to the Cardmaker of the year 2011 winner and also to the other winners too.
Well done to you all, well deserved winners.

So, heres my cards. I hope you like them and thank you for looking!

Lots of love NJ XX






















1 comment:

  1. Wow, your cards are all so gorgeous! I LOVE the first fizzymoon one with the trimcraft first edition papers and the red and green lili of the valley one with the stars is fab too, but they are all really lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete