PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Thursday 27 October 2011

Scrapbook Page

A lovely good evening to you all! I have finally got round to starting the scrapbook I promised my husband I would make him. It is to follow his year as President of our local Rotary Club, he only took over in July...after some gentle reminder's from him I've finally made a start. Well, one page but it's a start!LOL

I decided to start the first page with some press cuttings from our local newspaper. If you look at the Charter Celebration photo with the men in black tie, my husband is on the front row, four in from the right hand side. I am so proud of him. I hope you enjoy the scrapbook journey I will take you on to follow my lovely hubbies year in Rotary. The club does a wonderful job for a lot of worthy causes.


I want to keep the theme masculine so I am opting for green shades with hints of black and maybe a few browns along the way!

The scrapbook papers I am using are COLORBOK which also includes stickers and punch-outs too.


The album I have decided to use is my favourite one that I have in my collection....yes I have a collection of empty scrapbooks ready for future projects lol, it is by K&Company.
I just love the colours of this album and the vintage feel of it too.


 
Thank you for taking the time to look, I hope you enjoyed reading about my scrapbooking project lol. I'll see you back here some time for the next installment.

Have fun and happy crafting
lots of love NJ XX

1 comment: