PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Wednesday 5 October 2011

My Blog Make-over Woo Hoo.........

Woo Hoo...................

I just had to share with you all my blog make-over! How excited am I...let me tell you very..........lol. After trying to work my way round blog land, I've finally managed to get the blog look I was after...now as I'm sure you can all see by now pink is my favourite colour...but I also love purple and black, and the three together...well that's just fab! So, my lovely blog friends...welcome to the all new Pink Delight Craft. It's a fun place to be and I hope you will follow me on my exciting journey through the crafting world. I hope to bring you interesting features, tutorials, inspiration...and lots of laughter on the way. Thank you for joining me on my crafty journey.......hope you like the new look. I know I do.....Woooooo Hooooooooo....

have fun and a very happy crafting from me NJ XXXX

5 comments:

  1. Very Nice! I love purple & black! Great looking blog!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love it you've done a great job on it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh well done you! its look fab u lush! ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, congrats on finding your way around blogland. Just put my toes in the water myself.
    kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely - my favourite colours too!

    ReplyDelete