PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Challenge Card

I am entering this card into the following challenges.....


Sarah Hurley Challenge 52 - Misting



Glitter Geeks - Week 20 Recipe



I have misted the background, which is the Challenge - Misting.

My recipe for the Glitter Geeks is Turquoise & Pink, flowers, charm and beads.



I made an oval base card and sponged with Versa magic chalk ink Turquoise Gem and a pink chalk ink. I stamped over this using the turquoise ink and a Stampendous Foliate Quad Cube.

Then misted over it using Pearl Ex powder Flamingo Pink. I misted over the flowers too. I have used pinflair glue to attach the beads using tweezers around the edge. I glued the flowers in place and added a charm to each centre. The middle charm says Made with love.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking XxX

6 comments:

  1. Great card, must have taken you ages to put all those lovely beads on. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! ...love the charms in the flowers works really well...Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week,,,Nelly ..X

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week.
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I applaud you for creating a card in a non traditional shape. Thank you for joining us at Glitter Geeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this is just beautiful, i love the misting you've done, and your card design is fabulous. At first i thought it was an altered bag/purse, its totally gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete