PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Thursday 27 October 2011

Cards made using Magazine freebies

Hello my lovelies. Well this evening I have made two cards using free papers that came with a fab magazine. The magazine is 'Making Cards' and I love it!LOL The papers have been designed by Nikky Hall from Polka doodles and Nancy Watt. These papers are gorgeous. So, without further ado lol, here they are..............


Polka Doodles freebie papers designed by Nikky Hall for Making Cards


Nancy Watt freebie papers designed for Making Cards November issue


Thanks for looking and I really do recommend Making Cards, I've just placed my monthly order with my local newsagent. So many fantastic project ideas, lots of inspiration and the latest trend recommendations!

You won't be disappointed......

happy crafting,
lots of love NJ XX


3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, once again nicola, and i agree Making Cards is a great mag withe loads of inspiration, i get it every month too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous, am totally in love with thee gingerbread men one, so cute, love the little border
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Nicola.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete