PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Craft Goodies I Just Love

Hello everyone, hope your all having a good week so far! I just wanted to let you all know that I have added a new section to my blog called 'Crafty Goodies I Just Love'. It is my list of all the things I love to use. The crafty goodies listed are what I have in my crafty stash and love to use. I have so many favourite things, it's hard to list everything! Although, like my crafty shopping list......it goes on and on......so I hope you enjoy reading what I love to use. Thanks for checking it out, and pop back soon. Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog about your favourite goodies, it may just be a perfect excuse for me to go craft shopping........again! LOL
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment